I'm In!

signup to receive exclusive updates, discounts, and more!

WEdding

client advice

Families

Seniors

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.
Instagram-color Created with Sketch.

- juli

I'm Juli Bonell - Portrait & Wedding Photographer.

You could easily say that I'm a bit eclectic; an outgoing introvert who's obsessed with white mocha-caramel lattes, travelling, history, Disneyland, true crime, zombies
& binge watching the latest series.
I see beauty in urban decay, and I love yoga just
as much as I love singing loudly in my car
with the windows down.
(Let's just say that last one's not pretty.)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to take a look around and connect and chat with me about your photography needs. Enjoy!

hello + welcome!

Hey there!

Free Sarcasm

…and I’ll have a sale if I want to!
I’ve never been one to be bothered by my age. I honestly have no problem saying I’m 45… my brain just doesn’t always remember how old I am. In fact, since I started taking better care of myself following a two-surgery-summer three years ago, I feel more like I did when I was in my early twenties! In fact, I just went to my first concert, Sia, with my husband! Next we are going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers this spring thanks to a gift from one of our daughters! So I really have no complaints when it comes to age. I just have no idea where the time went, and how in the world my kids got so old.
So to celebrate, I’ve got something special for YOU!
Till midnight tonight, Oct 29, 2016, receive 29% OFF ALL PRINT ORDERS of $29 and up, through your online gallery at www.BonellPhotography.com
Simply enter the coupon code: HAPPYBIRTHDAY at checkout!
Need to regain access to your gallery from years past?
Just EMAIL ME your session info and I’ll send you a new private gallery invite.
  1. mayazoe

November 28th, 2016 at 3:18 pm

When you have customer engagement, you'll grow your business with social proof, but more than that, you'll be able to design your business in a way so that it caters to the needs of your audience.photography inspiration

2. Leslie Ward

January 6th, 2017 at 9:28 am

Great sale I can tell! I didn't know about it before (( Hope, you will make some sales again )) You know, now I am in Chicago on my holidays. I plan to be here for a month and than I am going to NY. I want to see this wonderful city an also I want to see live Red Hot Chili Peppers live https://ticketcrab.com/red-hot-chili-peppers-tickets

3. Adiba Alam

April 22nd, 2017 at 8:59 am

With the potential for all the more such entertainments in travel as soon as possible, it is really invigorating to see what Nintendo can do with AR advancement – the 3D glasses does each one of the supernatural occurrences, what regular 2D cameras can't.3D photography

4. Harper michach

June 25th, 2017 at 3:30 am

These photographers produce high quality and lively photographs which will remain the same for years together and aid you to keep your memories fresh. wedding photography Lebanon

5. Unknown

July 5th, 2017 at 7:28 am

thank for good post and sharing…….
    goldenslot
    gclub casino
    สูตรบาคาร่า

6. Unknown

July 12th, 2017 at 3:29 pm

"It's My Birthday" is a song by American hip hop recording artist and DJ will.i.am and American singer Cody Wise, who is signed to Interscope Records through …

goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

7. Matias

July 20th, 2017 at 7:57 am

While dealing with street fashion photography, it is crucial to scan for compositions, embellishments, prints or even adornments as needed. http://bernardgueitstudios.com/

8. Adiba Alam

October 14th, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Other than that, picture takers additionally make utilization of exceptional apparatuses, for example, lights and tripods to catch all the more engaging photographs.
    Sam Gibson Commercial Photographer

9. Jims linda

October 24th, 2017 at 5:36 pm

To make your photo book more interesting, try capturing landscapes in different light conditions. Turn your images into work of art by customizing it according to your theme. stock pictures

comments

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

All my best,